Thursday, March 20, 2014

Avocado Dressing or Simple Guacamole

Avocados are on sale at the Mexican market so I got a few, I love cilantro, lemon and avocado!
This is a easy recipe I think any Mexican knows a different version of guacamole well this is the version of today's guacamole, I used a yellow pepper since are not as hot as Jalapenos but still gives a good kick to it.





Ingredients:

2 small garlic gloves
1 yellow pepper or  Jalapeno
half bunch of cilantro 
1 lemon
3 small avocados
Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

I use the small food processor for this recipe, first put the garlic and pepper and use the grinding button on the processor, you want the seeds from the pepper to kind of pulverize. Now add the cilantro avocados, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. When all this is mixed add the juice of the lemon and mix well. Easy! Now is ready to use as guacamole with any food or as a dressing for salad. Enjoy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment